The Center for Pelvic Floor and Core Rehabilitation
is the greater Cincinnati pioneer and leader in pelvic floor and core rehabilitation for men, women, and adolescents.
We offer individualized, evidence supported treatment to assist you in achieving your goal of improved pelvic floor and core health.
We will work closely with your own personal physicians and health care providers, to optimize the integration of all your medical treatments for successful return to your desired level of function.
Diagnoses successfully treated at The Center for Pelvic Floor & Core Rehabilitation:
- Urinary Incontinence including stress, urge, or mixed incontinence
- Urinary incontinence post-prostatectomy
- Pelvic Pain including Interstital Cystitis (IC), Vestibulitis, Vulvodynia, Pudendal Neuralgia, Proctalgia, Dyspareunia, Prostatitis
- Voiding or Defecation Disorders including Urinary Retention, Constipation, IBS
- Post-surgical pain or weakness
- Pregnancy Related, Post-Partum pain or weakness in the pelvis, back, SI
- Hip, Low Back, SI (Sacroiliac) , Tailbone (Coccyx) pain
- Post-trauma pain or weakness
Click on the E-Book below to learn more about some of the many conditions common to women and the many ways in which a Women’s Health Physical Therapist can help to treat them.
(513) 463-2518 Fax: (513) 463-2519
- You are unigue and deserve individualized care
- You deserve to receive the highest standard of professional care
Fax: (513) 463-2519