As specialists in pelvic floor and core disorders, we understand the need for modesty and privacy. When arriving at our office, you will meet your therapist and receive a thorough physical therapy evaluation in a private treatment room. You may be given a surface EMG evaluation, which is a painless test that indicates how your pelvic floor muscles are functioning. The physical therapist will explain in detail the results of the evaluation and how they relate to your problems and what specific steps are needed to correct them.
We are very proud to be one of the few remaining physical therapy clinics that still provide one on one care.
Physical Therapy treatment may include:
- Pelvic Floor and Core Muscle Exercise
- Massage, myofascial release, trigger point release
Our evaluation and treatment procedures are evidence based. We integrate our findings with the recommendations of your personal physicians and/or other health care providers to provide the most complete and individualized treatment plan so that you may achieve your goals.
Our specialty programs include:
- Urinary Incontinence: Relieve urinary incontinence with training for your bladder and pelvic floor muscles.
- Pelvic Pain: Restoring painfree function of the pelvis and spine
- Fitness and Your Pelvic Floor: Exercise is an important aspect of healthy living. However, if you have, or are at risk of pelvic floor problems, it's important to tailor your exercise program to suit your needs.
- Gentle Core Exercise Class: The appropriate core exercise class for those recovering from injury, pain or starting a core exercise class.
Phone: (513) 463-2518
Fax: (513) 755-3444